Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 91

Thread: *GRINS* Lindsey is FOUND.On her way home SOON!!

  1. #81
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For future reference, my husband tells me that the FedEx online tracking system is much more precise and satisfying for the customer.

    I'm so glad that she is coming home soon!
    Joy

  2. #82
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, I am so happy for you. I think this shows how hard AG does work to keep their customers happy. We had an experience once with the USPS, where we were waiting for my husband's passport which was supposed to be coming in priority mail from the Togo Consulate in D.C, which he needed, as he was supposed to be on a plane for Africa that afternoon. The USPS supervisor met the truck at 5am and called us personally to say it wasn't there. (There had been a snow storm and no planes were coming in or out of the local airport). We were upset that it wasn't there, but knew it was out of his hands and he had done all he could for us. We sent a letter to him, addressed to "To Whom it May Concern" explaining all that he had done for us, and how helpful he was, and asked that it be placed in his employee file and shown to his boss. (The getting up at 5am to meet the truck was the last of many things he did for us in a 2 day period- phone calls, etc.) Might I suggest you send a letter for Lorie, explaining how kind she was and how she made you feel so much better, about the special wording she used, etc. It's nice to reward wonderful behavior!

    By the way, if you ever want a passport to Togo, apparently you need to slip an extra $10 in there to get it processed in a timely manner. Oh well, live and learn.

    I'm rambling now- but YEAH! I'm so glad you got Lindsey back!!!!!!!

    Jo

  3. #83
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am so thrilled.I am positively giddy.

    I slept awful again last night, woke up in a grumpy mood... trudged over to check my email and the board.. (my "coffee" lol)

    My first email said they had found her, and to check my messages.I ran to the phone, and sure enough, it was true!

    I was half scared to call, thinking it could be a mix up and they had not really found her.

    The Lady said yes, they did indeed find her and she was fine! They have her fixxed up and ready to come home.She said they will be sending her out soon. WOW.

    I am just so happy.
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #84
    Inactive Member Kitzka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am so glad that she has been found and now you can enjoythe weeknd. I know she will be home soon.

    Lara

  5. #85
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Might I suggest you send a letter for Lorie, explaining how kind she was and how she made you feel so much better, about the special wording she used, etc. It's nice to reward wonderful behavior!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, you may suggest it, but it is already on my to do list! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] I guess great minds think alike. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Thank you. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #86
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    Hooray!! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  7. #87
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am so glad she is found!

  8. #88
    Inactive Member Suzanneao's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2005
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am so happy for you... Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

  9. #89
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah!--What they all said!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #90
    Inactive Member luanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good things happen to good people!

    With such an adventure, I bet you could come up with a fantastic story, from her point of view, (not the traumatic one on your side)of how her trip went.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •